The Department of Transportation (DOT) is the federal agency in charge of overseeing regulations and standards for organizations that conduct business in the transportation sector. Whether employers conduct business in trucking, railroad, marine operations, airlines, or mass transit, they are all subject to the DOT’s unique regulatory environment.
AWSI, a DISA Global Solutions company, offers Consolidated DOT Services to help relieve the administrative burden of employers managing them on their own. Regardless of the DOT agency you report to, our solutions offer a single-source compliance solution for our customers.
AWSI’s complete suite of products and services are here to support your DOT compliance efforts. You can view a full description of services offered by clicking on the links below and visiting our parent company's website.
DOT Mandated services we offer include:
- Assistance with General DOT Compliance
- Drug and Alcohol Screening
- Pre-Employment, Random, Reasonable Cause, Post-Accident, Return-to-Duty
- Background Screening
- Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) – Pre-Employment and Annual
- CDLIS (Commercial Drivers Licenses Information System) reports
- PSP (Pre-Employment Screening Program)
- DOT/FMCSA Type Employment and Previous Alcohol Test Verifications
- DOT Previous Employer Checks
- Physical Exams / Occupational Health Screenings
- Electronic Driver Qualification Management
- Motor Vehicle Records, violations, certificates, applications, licenses, and more...
- Fleet Management and Reporting